Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reflection - Week 4

I enjoyed researching various sources for information and evidence for the Equity Issues in Educations essay. I was shocked to read about the various barriers students of this generation are faced with concerning accessibility to basic technological resources. I am not well versed in APA style, but found myself delving into the provided APA handout. The assignment became quite the educational experience. 

I was a bit perplexed by the LiveText submission requirement on the assignment instruction page, as LiveText was not mentioned in the syllabus. Upon going to the LiveText website, I discovered you can register an account for a nominal fee. So, I submitted my essay to the Dropbox folder as I have done all semester, and am waiting to hear back from Dr. Seaman to see if a LiveText account is absolutely necessary for course completion.

I have had an enlightening time with the assignments this semester. I feel much more prepared to include technology in my lessons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment